The MEA Industry Awards are the premier accolade of best industry management practice and outstanding performance in the Australian Meetings & Events industry. The 2016 Awards recognise activities, responses and outcomes relating to the period of 1 July 2015 to 30 September 2016.
All nominees will benefit from entering the Awards. Examining the process by which excellence can be achieved helps businesses identify key areas for improvement. In addition, entering the Awards demonstrates to your staff and clients that your organisation is committed to the pursuit of excellence.
In order to encourage recognition within local marketplaces, finalists and winners are first announced in each MEA State Branch. State Finalists receive the following benefits:
- Improved staff and productivity gains, plus the added bonus of attracting excellent and talented employees
- Improved business relationships
- A State Award finalist's certificate
- Greater recognition of your business by the industry
State winners also enjoy:
- Automatic entry into the National Awards.
- A state Award trophy.
- Ability to promote your win for an unlimited period.
- A personalised logo with the year, the category and the state alongside the awards logo for use in all of the member's marketing collateral and stationery.
- State publicity to MEA members and to the local media.
- Ongoing publicity of the win on the MEA website.
National winners will further benefit from a range of initiatives, including:
- Automatic entry as a finalist in the Platinum Award (a prestigious honour bestowed upon one national award winner - excluding individual awards, CSR and Educational question, who has received the highest overall submission score).
- A beautiful hand-cut glass national trophy.
- The right to promote national success into the future with a specialised logo highlighting national winner status.
- Acknowledgement in the winners' list in national industry media.
- Inclusion as a winner in the following year's awards promotional material.