Meetings & Events Australia offers a range of Corporate Membership packages to support small, medium and large companies, hotel chains, associations, government organisations and educational institutions
What are the benefits of Corporate Membership?
MEA Corporate Membership provides opportunities to recognise your business, ensure ongoing learning opportunities for your team, grow professional networks and join the community of event professionals for knowledge and ideas exchange.
MEA advocates on behalf of the industry on issues of national importance affecting members, either directly or through membership of the Business Events Council of Australia (BECA).
- Company listing in the MEA Member directory
- Reduced rates to attend MEA networking events
- Reduced rates to advertise on MEA’s many channels
- Each member of your corporate team will have a unique personal account to record and monitor their training and special interests
- Reduced rates to attend quality professional development to grow your team’s skills and knowledge
- Reduced fees for team to attend the nationally accredited Diploma of Event Management (SIT50315)
- Complimentary monthly webinars
- Reduced rates to attend Evolve, Australia’s peak event industry conference
- Reduced rates to enter the MEA Awards, Australia’s premier industry awards program recognising excellence in the industry
- Complimentary participation in the MEA Mentor Program
- Grow leadership skills of your young team members through MEA Future Leaders events
- Apply for the Ungerboeck Young Professionals Scholarship program
- Eligibility to apply for industry accreditation
- Eligibility to apply for Associate Fellow of MEA
- Complimentary Jobs and Freelancer Listing
- Access to industry resources including indusry research, checklists and downloads
By becoming an MEA Corporate Member, you demonstrate your support of the events industry in Australia.