MEA’s National Awards program is the most prestigious and highly regarded event industry Awards program in Australia.
For more than 25 years Meetings & Events Australia has recognised and celebrated the outstanding achievements and expertise of individuals and organisations in the events sector - rewarding excellence, creativity and professionalism in the design, management, delivery, servicing and advancement of the events industry in Australia.
The award categories encompass the entire breadth of the events sector and have been designed to encourage and recognise exceptional achievements, creativity and outcomes for events held within Australia over a 12-month period. When you enter the MEA National Awards, you are competing against other professionals in the events industry - both members and non-members.
The purpose of the National Awards Program is to:
- Recognise those who demonstrate excellence in the organisation, planning and delivery of business events, major events and festivals, special events, cause-related events, conferences and exhibitions.
- Reward individuals who excel in the planning, operation, marketing and delivery of events; and suppliers, destinations and agencies who attract events, push the boundaries, create and innovate.
- Identify excellence in venues and national events that demonstrate leadership and exceptional delegate or visitor experience; and
- Reinforce the value of the events industry and promote greater recognition for the sector within the wider business community.
2020 MEA Awards Important Dates:
- Qualification period: 1 January 2019 – 31 December 2019
- Entries close: 12:00 Midnight (AEST) Tuesday 11 February 2020
- MEA checking and verification: 11-13 February 2020
- Judging: 14 - 24 February 2020
- State/Territory Awards Presentations: Friday 29 May 2020
- National Award Ceremony: Friday 29 May 2020
2020 MEA Awards Entry Fees
Individual Categories (Incl GST):
Company Categories (Incl GST):