#HumansofMEA - Nigel Collin, MEA Chair
This week, #HumansofMEA are profiling Nigel Collin, MEA Chair.
1. Nigel, what strengths do you bring to the events industry?
“Asking questions and being inquisitive. Also, nurturing and drawing the best out of people.”
2. It is 5 pm on a Friday – what is in your glass?
“It used to be a beer but now most likely a cup of tea.”
3. If you had a superpower what would it be?
4. Nigel, if you could work anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
“Berlin. I had a gig there years ago and have always wanted to go back.”
5. Now, how do you like your eggs?
“Cooked is good. Fried, scrambled, poached or omeletted.”
6. Nigel, name one thing that makes a great meeting stand out and why?
“Giving people space and mechanisms to contribute and engage.”
7. What is a skill no one would know you had?
“Guitar and lawn mowing.”
8. Nigel - we all want to know where your favourite holiday destination is and what activity did you spend most of the time doing?
“Anywhere new we haven’t been. Love exploring and soaking up the vibe.”
9. What is the current TV series you are watching?
“That would be Cobra Kai.”
10. Where would we find you on the weekend Nigel?
“Sitting on my back deck, looking out over the paddocks (I am lucky to live in regional NSW).”
Thank you for talking to #HumansofMEA Nigel - we look forward to seeing you at the next MEA event for that cup of tea!