As a Marketing Coordinator you will ensure the smooth planning and delivery of marketing for both our company and our stakeholders throughout the year. To be the successful candidate, you must have knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, social media marketing, Experience in content and creative writing, excellent attention to detail and have a customer focussed positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
Scope of the position includes:
· Supporting the Directors to plan, manage and deliver company marketing and communications plans
· Develop strategic marketing initiatives and activities
· Contribute to the development and continual improvement of the Marketing Communications Plan for Think Business events
· eMarketing including writing of EDM’s, newsletters and targeted emails
· Manage social media accounts
· Manage website accounts
· Develop and implement marketing plans for conferences, tailoring to different demographics
· Create branded conference marketing campaigns and support the teams by coordinating and collating content
· Evaluating and analysing marketing campaigns including campaign results and trends
· Writing, communication and proof reading for a conference collateral
To be successful in this role you will have
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, public relations, or communications
· Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
· Experience in content and creative writing
· Ability to manage multiple projects with high attention details and deadlines
· Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills.
· Knowledge of the Business Events market is an advantage
You will also need to demonstrate your ability to:
Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
Develop effective systems of operation to ensure efficiency in dealing with a multitude of events
Accept sole/full responsibility for the tasks assigned to you
Be proactive in managing tasks according to timelines and critical path
This is an exciting opportunity to build on your existing experience within this growing company.
For further information please contact Angelika Rosen, Operations Manager Think Business Events