Kode Entertainment Group is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and multi-skilled Senior Events Manager to join our fun and energetic team.
Reporting into the General Manager, the Events Manager’s primary role is to manage and execute Kode incentives, conferences and events. They will also be responsible for managing client portfolios and creating engaging programs and events.
Kode Group offers a fun and energetic environment where autonomy and initiative are extremely encouraged.
- Workplace Experience (Minimum of 5 years) within the events industry
- Ability to Multi-task
- Clear budgeting and costing experience
- Excellent communication skills and strategic time management skills
- Sound judgement and decision making
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Strong Initiative
- Energetic, enthusiastic, innovative, inspiring and results driven
- Flexible and adaptable to work outside of core hours
- Designing, managing and executing programs and events for Kode clients
- Budget and financial management
- Sourcing suppliers and other logistical requirements
- Management of event run sheets and other documents
- Managing delegate enquiries and registrations for events
- Travelling onsite to events
- Event Management Software - Events Air or equivalent
- Highly advanced computer skills (Mac preferred)
Shelley Colbert |
0400 2730 27