Pan Pacific Hotels Group has over 40 Hotels, Resorts and Serviced Suites worldwide. Our guests and our associates are at the heart of everything we do. In Australia, Pan Pacific Hotels Group operates six hotels with three based in Melbourne including PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport, Pan Pacific Melbourne and PARKROYAL Monash.
This role is based at Pan Pacific Melbourne located opposite the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre in South Wharf. Our 5 star hotel features 396 guest accommodation rooms, 8 dedicated function & conferencing spaces, the Pacific Club Lounge, Dock 37 Restaurant & Bar & Cafe Orr.
Pan Pacific Melbourne, is currently on the look out for an experienced Conference & Events Executive to join our energetic, supportive and driven Group, Conference & Events team.
- Responding to customer inquiries via phone and email
- Selling our Meeting & Events venue
- Coordinating guest events from start to finish
- Developing and maintaining existing and new client relationships
- Effectively communicating event details and feedback across relevant hotel departments to ensure successful delivery
Ideally you will have:
- A strong passion for the hospitality industry
- Previous experience in a Meeting & Events role
- Experience managing customer relationships
Pan Pacific Hotels Group encourages work-life balance and offers an attractive package, including a competitive salary, dry-cleaning of business attire, duty meals, hotel discounts with our Global Hotel Alliance program www.gha.com, as well as many other great local benefits.This role is primarily Monday to Friday.
If you share our values and are passionate about driving a strong culture of success, are driven, and are seeking to develop a career with a rapidly growing international hotel brand, then APPLY NOW or click on the link to find out more about what Pan Pacific Hotels Group has to offer.
Please visit this link: www.panpacific.com to find out more
- Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How many years' experience do you have as part of a Meeting & Events team?
Human Capital & Development Coordinator
Pan Pacific Melbourne
2 Convention Centre Place, Melbourne, Victoria 3006
T:+61 3 9027 2003
firstname.lastname@example.org | panpacific.com