- Manage our exciting annual Innovation and Excellence Awards Program
- Lead our National Mentoring Program & Australian Hall of Fame induction ceremony
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
The Property Council of Australia is the champion of Australia’s largest industry, that employs 1.4 million Australians and shapes the future of our cities. Our members include large and small companies which invest, own, manage and develop all forms of property as well as providers of professional services to the industry.
We are seeking an experienced National Programs Manager. Reporting to the Director, National Events and Programs.
This role will manage our annual Innovation and Excellence Awards Program, our National Mentoring Program and Australian Property Hall of Fame. The position will also support, develop and run other national programs as required.
Working alongside the team to assist and contribute to the success of all events and programs.
More specifically, you will:
- Secure sponsorships/partnerships and maintain strong relationships with sponsors to deliver value and maximise retention
- Coordinate the awards nominations and judging process
- Project manage the Gala Dinner event, venue, catering and entertainment
- Manage the national mentoring program
- Manage the Australian Property Hall of Fame
- Oversee marketing campaigns to promote all programs including award entries, sponsorship opportunities, the Gala Dinner, Hall of Fame Inductees and mentoring participation
- Respond in a timely manner to enquiries from judges, sponsors, members and non-members
This role would suit someone with at least five years experience in events or program management along with a tertiary qualification in Event Management or Marketing.
You will also possess:
- A proven track record in building and maintaining relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to build effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Effective time management and prioritising skills
- Attention to detail
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
Above all, you will be passionate about the work that you do and will be driven to deliver outstanding results!
What We Offer
The Property Council is an innovative and successful organisation that highly values its people. You will be an integral part of a high-performing and supportive team, while enjoying various staff employee benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online, by following the prompts on this page. Please include in your application, an up-to-date CV and 1-page cover letter addressing the selection criteria for this role. Applications close at 5pm on Monday 29th of November
Talent Acquisition Lead
0408 350 484