This role will provide strong leadership & strategic focus across the Events team & relevant stakeholders to enhance Albury's vibrancy & liveability. We are the facilitator of a thriving, resilient and liveable city full of opportunities, and the custodians of an environment like no other. We ensure Albury is a great place to live, work and invest.
This role will
- Involve a competitive salary that has ability for negotiation
- Work a 35 hour week, with actual days and times being Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm, with a fortnightly Rostered Day Off.
- Live and work in a culture-rich location, minutes from the Murray River, just a short drive to one of Victoria’s best wine regions and with the ski fields so close you will be zooming down the mountains in under two hours.
- Our employee benefits include professional development and flexible working conditions. Our conditions of employment support equal opportunities and an ethical, diverse, and inclusive workplace.
- We also recognise and value your priorities beyond work. It’s important to us that you have a sustainable work–life balance, so we offer flexible working arrangements, a nine-day fortnight (full-time staff) and a range of leave options and support programs.
This role closes on the 15 July 2022. The role may close earlier for the right applicant. Should you require any further information for this role please email Ambrose Glass on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02 6023 8111.