Are you an Event Coordinator extraordinaire? Do you love logistics, building registration sites and travelling throughout Australia to assist onsite at conferences and events?
We are seeking a highly organised Event Coordinator to support on logistically challenging events from the client brief to the final account. The successful candidate will be required to support several large events simultaneously (and manage some small to medium sized programs) whilst maintaining a sense of humour and team spirit. This position is based out of our Sydney Head Office.
Face to Face Event Management & Medical Meetings are established professional conference and event management companies specialising in corporate conferences and events. This role is perfect for an Event Administration Assistant or Group Travel Coordinator looking for their next career opportunity.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in Event Coordination.
- RSVP management experience through online events management tool required (Events Air preferred, but will consider other systems such as CVENT, eTouches etc).
- Group travel coordination experience preferred.
- Event operations and logistics experience preferred.
- Self-motivated with a proactive hands-on approach.
- Strong written, verbal and time management skills and ability to work collaboratively with peers.
- Strong project coordination abilities - planning, coordinating and successful delivery of the event content and collateral for the conference.
- Strong Microsoft suite proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work within budget and deadlines to meet high operational standards.
- Valid drivers’ licence is preferred.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally when required.
Why you will love us?
- As a small boutique agency, we pride ourselves on having a great culture! We have a work environment that is seriously fun. We have creatives, the planners and the finance brains all under one roof.
- No event or client is the same but every day is rewarding; you'll be able to work across a mixed bunch of clients with unique thrills and challenges.
- We turn ordinary events into extraordinary experiences, and you'll get to visit some great destinations.
- Fantastic opportunities for growth and career progression.