Take the next step in your event career by joining the largest professional event community in Australia
What are the benefits of becoming an Individual Member?
Become a MEA Member today to develop your professional event skills, raise your profile, grow your network and fulfil your potential. MEA Membership provides you with valuable membership privileges to support your professional development and advance your career in events, including training, skill recognition and accreditation, networking opportunities, access to the latest insights into event trends and preferential rates to events and resources.
Whether you’re a student taking the first steps in your career in events, a senior event professional interested in gaining recognition of your skills and experience, or a professional in a different field looking to deepen your understanding of events, you’ll find a suitable membership level. MEA supports you at every stage of your professional career.
- Reduced rates to attend quality professional development including the nationally accredited Diploma of Event Management
- Complimentary monthly webinars
- Reduced rates to attend MEA networking events
- Reduced rates to attend Evolve, Australia’s peak industry conference
- Reduced rates to enter the MEA Awards, Australia’s premier industry awards program recognising excellence in the industry
- Complimentary participation in the MEA Mentor Program
- Grow leadership skills through MEA Future Leaders events
- Eligibility for the Ungerboeck Young Professionals Scholarship program
- Eligibility to apply for industry accreditation, subject to meeting assessment criteria
- Eligibility to apply for industry recognition, subject to meeting assessment criteria
- Complimentary Jobs and Freelancer Listing
- Access to industry resources including checklists and downloads