Every MEA Member has a unique individual account designed to assist members in quickly identifying information regarding their membership, professional development records, event attendance, accreditation status and other activity relating to their membership.
ACCESSING YOUR MEMBER ACCOUNT
Click 'My Portal' in the top navigation bar to access your Member Profile to update your details, upgrade or renew your membership. If you have not yet logged in, click 'Member Log In', then select 'My Portal'. Please follow the below User Guide should you have trouble logging in for the first time.
NEW TO THE MEA MEMBER HUB?
- Read our brief User Guide to find out how to log in and use the site.
- When you select 'Request New Password', the email to reset your password may have gone to your Spam or Junk email inbox. We suggest that you whitelist MEA to ensure you receive our communications.
- If you are a Corporate Member and are setting up your business directory listing - please ensure your business information details have been fully updated under your user profile. Businesses that have not updated their information are unable to be displayed.
- If you have noticed an Mx displayed next to your name, this is a placeholder for Mr, Mrs, Miss or Ms. Please update this when you first log in to your MEA member account.
EXCLUSIVE MEMBER CONTENT
- Free monthly webinars, accessible through MEA TV.
BECOME A MEMBER
MEA offers a range of programs that support individuals and organisations to create opportunities, support members' careers and build a professional network. Become a member today.