#HumansofMEA - Marie-Claire Wood, Ungerboeck
#HumansofMEA caught up with Marie-Claire Wood, Business Development Manager at Ungerboeck, to ask her a series of questions:
1. Marie-Claire - what strengths do you bring to the events industry?
“An unshakably positive energy and resilience – which has served me very well in recent times”.
2. It is 5 pm on a Friday Marie-Claire – what is in your glass?
“It depends which way the wind is blowing, really. It could be a cheeky G&T or a nice, crisp rosé or even a craft beer*”.
3. If you had a super power what would it be?
“An anti-viral force field that I could wrap around the world”.
4. If Marie-Claire could work anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
“Probably Scotland because it is my hubby’s homeland and it would be nice to take my two little gingers there to discover their roots”.
5. How do you like your eggs?
“Poached - medium. With a dirty big dollop of hollandaise”.
6. Name one thing that makes a great meeting stand out and why?
“A relaxed atmosphere. It makes people feel more comfortable which leads to better collaboration which, in turn, leads to better outcomes”.
7. What is a skill no one would know Marie-Claire had?
“I can move my eyeballs independently of each other”.
[#HumansofMEA Note: Wow – really – do it – You can! …. Incredible a must see.]
8. Where is your favourite holiday destination Marie-Claire and what activity did you spend most of the time doing?
“Definitely Tassie because I eat, drink, and explore my way across the state every time I go. And I grew up there too so it’s like coming home, every time I visit”.
9. What is the current TV series you are watching?
“Making a Murderer. I watch it in fits and spurts because I find it quite disturbing. Bless the US, they have so many problems, not least their justice system”.
10. Where would we find Marie-Claire on the weekend?
“Ferrying little gingers to activities”.
Thank you so much Marie-Claire for talking to #HumansofMEA!