MEA promotes individual members for their dedication to the industry, its future, the Association and it's members, and continuing professional development
Associate-Fellow MEA (AFMEA) recognises members who have demonstrated their commitment and contribution to the industry and who ensure their skills and knowledge remain current through ongoing professional development.
AFMEA is a distinctive recognition open to all MEA members and includes all sectors of the industry.
The benefits of AFMEA:
- Recognition by the business community of your dedication to Australia’s events industry, its future, MEA and its members
- Confirmation to clients of your dedication to knowledge and skills advancement
- Reduced fees to attend MEA professional development programs and networking events
- Exclusive invitation to MEA functions
- AFMEA Certificate and licence to use logo and post nominal
Benefits to the events industry of the AFMEA program:
- Ensures that the industry remains focused on raising practice standards
- Enhances the reputation of the industry and increases consumer confidence when dealing with industry professionals
- Reinforces the professionalism of the events industry